“Feminism is the world’s most successful ongoing revolution and it is happening in boardrooms, debating chambers, homes, schools, galleries – and cinemas. In a year when the Cannes Film Festival had no women in its official selection, when less than 10% of industry directors, writers, cinematographers … and leading characters … are women, the London Feminist Film Festival is here to challenge, change, inspire, redress, entertain, and satisfy. I support it wholeheartedly as a women’s advocate and also as someone who has always loved film and sat in countless screenings watching the action and the credits and thinking, where the hell are the women? Well, here they are”.
- RT @IHHFilm: Thank you all! Together we can stop sexual violence! @LdnFemFilmFest @RapeCrisisEandW @NinaBurrowes @Susuana_Xx @MyBodyBackProj 9 hours ago
- RT @winding_snake: Bird in a Cage won an award @LaurenOrmeFilms @HLFCymru courtesy of the fab people @LdnFemFilmFest Thank you V much! We… 9 hours ago
- RT @NinaBurrowes: Well done @IHHFilm twitter.com/LdnFemFilmFest… 9 hours ago
- LFFF 2015 – it’s a wrap! 28/08/2015
- London Feminist Film Festival 2015 trailer launched! 18/08/2015
- Win tickets to LFFF 2015! 16/08/2015