“Feminism is the world’s most successful ongoing revolution and it is happening in boardrooms, debating chambers, homes, schools, galleries – and cinemas. In a year when the Cannes Film Festival had no women in its official selection, when less than 10% of industry directors, writers, cinematographers … and leading characters … are women, the London Feminist Film Festival is here to challenge, change, inspire, redress, entertain, and satisfy. I support it wholeheartedly as a women’s advocate and also as someone who has always loved film and sat in countless screenings watching the action and the credits and thinking, where the hell are the women? Well, here they are”.
- RT @FemmoFilmFest: The @LdnFemFilmFest are accepting submissions til the end of April! Check it : londonfeministfilmfestival.com/2015-submissio… 4 days ago
- RT @LondonFFF: Submissions to the London Fashion Film Festival 2015 are now open. Submit your film here: lfff.co.uk #fashionfil… 4 days ago
- RT @hrwfilmfestival: London Feminist Film Festival have put out their call for submissions! wp.me/p2898i-1lR @LdnFemFilmFest #LFFF2015 4 days ago
- Submissions are now open for 2015!! 10/03/2015
- LFFF is back for 2015!!! 07/03/2015
- Win tickets to the premiere of Deborah Perkin’s film ‘Bastards’ 01/04/2014