“Feminism is the world’s most successful ongoing revolution and it is happening in boardrooms, debating chambers, homes, schools, galleries – and cinemas. In a year when the Cannes Film Festival had no women in its official selection, when less than 10% of industry directors, writers, cinematographers … and leading characters … are women, the London Feminist Film Festival is here to challenge, change, inspire, redress, entertain, and satisfy. I support it wholeheartedly as a women’s advocate and also as someone who has always loved film and sat in countless screenings watching the action and the credits and thinking, where the hell are the women? Well, here they are”.
- RT @thefworduk: Love film? Check out our latest film reviews bit.ly/1m9Tv8C Love film more? Write about films for us! http://t.co/r… 5 days ago
- RT @MariaGiese: Women directors underrepresented by a factor of 12 to 1 compared with minority male directors blogs.indiewire.com/womenandhollyw… 5 days ago
- RT @WOWtweetUK: London Feminist Film Festival have put out their call for submissions! Get involved,one&all tinyurl.com/nandqqt @LdnFemF… 1 week ago
- Submissions are now open for 2015!! 10/03/2015
- LFFF is back for 2015!!! 07/03/2015
- Win tickets to the premiere of Deborah Perkin’s film ‘Bastards’ 01/04/2014