• Women directors from any country may enter. In the case of multiple directors, all should be women.
• Films should deal with feminist issues and/or be feminist in their representation of women.
• Films can be of any length or genre, and from any year.
• Non-English language films should be presented in English-subtitled versions.
How to submit:
Click on one of the buttons below to pay your submission fee via PayPal or with a credit/debit card.
Email email@example.com with a link to your film online or to request the postal address for submitting via DVD. Please include the following information in your email:
• Title of film
• Name, contact details, and short biography of film director(s)
• Release year
• Country of production
• Film credits (producer, writer, and main cast)
• Synopsis of film including why you think it is suitable for the festival
• Length of film in minutes
• Aspect ratio
• Screening Certificate (if applicable)
• Where it has been screened before, if applicable
• PayPal payment confirmation number
Submission confirmations: We will email you with a confirmation of your received submission as soon as possible after receiving it. If you don’t receive confirmation after a week, please get in touch.
Successful applicants will be notified by October 2013.
Thanks and good luck!
Disclaimer: The festival reserves the right to use an excerpt not exceeding three minutes from any submitted films for promotional purposes.