After a successful first year, we are excited to confirm that the London Feminist Film Festival will return for its second year! From now until the end of August, we are looking for submissions of feminist films from women filmmakers around the world. Please see below for submission guidelines.
Deadline: 31 August 2013.
• Women directors from any country may enter. In the case of multiple directors, all should be women.
• Films should deal with feminist issues and/or be feminist in their representation of women.
• Films can be of any length or genre, and from any year.
• Non-English language films should be presented in English-subtitled versions.
How to submit:
Click on one of the buttons below to pay your submission fee via PayPal or with a credit/debit card.
Pay submission fee for Short Film (under 30 minutes) – £5.
Pay submission fee for Mid to Full Length Film (30+ minutes) – £10.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your film online or to request the postal address for submitting via DVD. Please include the following information in your email:
• Title of film
• Name, contact details, and short biography of film director(s)
• Release year
• Country of production
• Film credits (producer, writer, and main cast)
• Synopsis of film including why you think it is suitable for the festival
• Length of film in minutes
• Aspect ratio
• Screening certificate (if applicable)
• A minimum of three high resolution images of your films
• Where it has been screened before, if applicable
• PayPal payment confirmation number
Submission confirmations: We will email you with a confirmation of your received submission as soon as possible after receiving it. If you don’t receive confirmation after a week, please get in touch.
Successful applicants will be notified by October 2013.
Thanks and good luck!
Disclaimer: The festival reserves the right to use an excerpt not exceeding three minutes from any submitted films for promotional purposes.