ELIGIBILITY FOR LFFF 2017:
• Women directors from any country may enter. In the case of multiple directors, all should be women.
• Films should deal with feminist issues and/or be feminist in their representation of women.
• Films can be of any length or genre, and from any year.
• Only online submissions will be accepted.
• Non-English language films should be presented in English-subtitled versions.
• You should be able to provide a Blu-Ray or DVD for screening purposes via post if your film is selected.
• Deadline for entry: 30 April 2017
2017 SUBMISSION FEES:
• Short films (under 25 minutes) – £ 7.00
• Mid length films (between 25 and 50 minutes) – £ 10.00
• Full length films (above 50 minutes) – £ 12.00
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM:
• Please pay your submission fee in GBP (£) via PayPal, using the “Send money to friends or family” option, to: email@example.com
• ADD A NOTE to your payment stating the title of the film you are paying for.
• MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID! You will need to provide this in the form to be able to submit your film. If you do not have this, you cannot submit your film.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to submit your film. If you are submitting multiple films, please make separate payments for each individual film and complete one form for each film you are submitting. Don’t forget to click the “Submit” button once you have completed the form.
• The deadline for all submissions is 30 April 2017.
• The submission form and accompanying payment should be sent within no more than 2 hours of each other.
• Successful applicants will be notified by 30 June 2017.
• The festival reserves the right to use an excerpt from any selected film for promotional purposes.
Thanks and good luck!