Submit your feminist films to us and be part of LFFF2017! We are looking for films by women directors from around the world, of any year, genre, or length. The deadline for this year is 14 May. We look forward to receiving your feminist films and to seeing you at the festival!
ELIGIBILITY FOR LFFF2017:
• The festival is open to all women directors, from any country. (In the case of multiple directors, all should be women).
• Films should deal with feminist issues and/or be feminist in their representation of women.
• Films can be of any length or genre, and from any year.
• Only online submissions will usually be accepted; if this is a problem, please contact us.
• Non-English language films should be sent in English-subtitled versions.
• You should be able to provide a Blu-Ray or DVD for screening purposes via post if your film is selected.
• Deadline for entry: 14 May 2017
2017 SUBMISSION FEES:
• Short films (under 25 minutes) – £ 7.00
• Mid length films (25–50 minutes) – £ 10.00
• Full length films (over 50 minutes) – £ 12.00
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM:
• Please pay your submission fee in GBP (£) via PayPal, using the “Send money to friends or family” option, to: email@example.com
• ADD A NOTE to your payment stating the title of the film you are paying for.
• MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID! You will need to provide this in the form to be able to submit your film.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to submit your film. If you are submitting multiple films, please make separate payments for each individual film and complete one form for each film you are submitting. Don’t forget to click the “Submit” button once you have completed the form. Thank you!
• Successful applicants will be notified by 14 July 2017.
• The festival reserves the right to use an excerpt from any selected film for promotional purposes.
Thanks and good luck!